Saturday 16 August 2014

FANTASIA OF THE MOONLIT WORLD



PART2: THE MASTER OF THE NIGHT
Then, floating and climbing, ever so slow,
The master of the night rose over the dunes
Catching the air in its silvery glow,
Making it dance to the unheard tune

In the coldest night, warmth he did feign
Drowned in flames of silver
In his stately stare, the world did gleam,
In a light devoid of color!

In the new silence that formed,
My fear melted away.
The world, by me once scorned,
Caught me in my way!

With questions, too many (my mind seared)
The answers to them I could not see,
Then, before me, the wisps appeared
Chanting and gliding, as if trying to lead me.

Reluctant, yet curious, I followed them,
Unwaveringly, over the sand they went
To the plain of the Turquoise Gem
‘Round which all light bent!

Tune in on Sunday (24/08/2014) for the third chapter of The Fantasia of the Moonlit World
(chapter 2- "Phantoms of Anima Mercury") 

No comments:

Post a Comment