Saturday 9 August 2014

FANTASIA OF THE MOONLIT WORLD



PART 1: THE PROFOUND NIGHT

The desert stretched eternally on,
A forbidding silence in play
The evening, past the noon and dawn,
Relentless, ‘round me lay.

Bathed in the hateful gaze
Of the ever-frowning sun
I walked on, in a daze.
My mind, with thoughts, overrun

The ever wrathful sun, now sinking,
Slow, deliberate, beyond the sand,
Sent forth dark shadows, slinking,
Dispelling the color of the land!

The dunes, now enveloped in dark,
Radiated fear, intense, profound
Which, ‘round me swirled and gripped my heart,
And sang its evil round

Thus was the night which, upon me, descended
Whenst from human bonds, I was set free.
And from humanity transcended,
To become one with the land, air and sea!


Tune in on Sunday (17/08/2014) for the second chapter of The Fantasia of the Moonlit World
(chapter 1- "The Master of the Night") 

No comments:

Post a Comment