Friday 5 September 2014

Thank you :)

The other day my friend asked me to write an article on teacher's day i wondered what i should write. No thought came to my mind the day finally arrived (5 September). It rained heavily at dawn and by morning 7:30 am it was totally sunny. There were water droplets everywhere but that moment when I saw that sparkly drop of water on grass, it gave me a pleasant feeling and i just said "its so beautiful “and that moment i realized whatever i said, i learned to speak from my teacher, my character, the way i conduct myself ,the way i am ,my culture in me it’s all because of my teacher. whenever i lacked my confidence in me my teacher always helped me and encouraged me to get confidence we spend most of our childhood time in school than in our homes and without realizing i grew well and was let in the world to survive with all the qualities to benefit the world and while in my journey of life i just forgot to say thank you to my teachers, so now I say thank you . 




                                                          Happy teacher's day

No comments:

Post a Comment