Sunday 7 September 2014

Hyappy barthaday thangi (Sister)



 
                  We all know that siblings are annoying and living with the one my kind, anybody would start worshiping me by now!! Because it is very hard to get hit everyday (though now it has decreased tremendously, probably she is sparing me since i reached twelfth grade), become the center of all pranks and get yelled at by my mother for her(My Sis) unattended work.
                We have been studying since eighth grade that man is a social animal(only those who studied social studies in 8th will know this :P :P ) . All of us love to talk, but we talk specific things in front of specific people!! And it is this that i want to talk about today. Since I also belong to the species of Homo sapiens, even i love to share my joys and sorrows with someone i can confide in, someone who loves me, cares for me and is ready to do anything if ever i land in trouble!! And the one to have this special post is none other than my sister Antara!!! She has been there in my life's thick and thin, Known every single secret, every glass that i broke in mummy's absence, every humiliating moment that i suffered, every single crush that i had and am having :P (can't help that... teenage :P.) EVERYTHING!!! You name it and she knows it! She has always been there for me and i hope she will be...
                Once when i had a terrible fall in tenth from my bicycle due to brake failure my dearest thangi, Miss Antara broke into tears, even before my neural system could send the impulse to my brain about my fall!!  Huh funny isn't it!!?? And I was this dumb that instead of crying for this fall, I was laughing at her response to stimuli and teasing her as the one with a weak heart, while my mom was dressing the wound... Can anyone love someone more than they love themselves?? I wasn't  sure at that time, but she definitely loved me, probably more than how much i loved myself at that moment! And i am sure she will be the first person to be the happiest if i achieve success!!
                Today i would like to thank my sweet, lovely, arrogant,irritating, naughty sister for keeping my secrets well, helping me out during some of my problems, teaching me how to fight against bullies by bullying me herself, making me emotionally strong, loving me more than  anybody else in this universe and many more things which i cannot keep account of!! No matter how much ever you trouble or irritate me, i know somewhere someplace in that heart, you have  lots and lots of love behind your pranks! and every thing is forgiven for that!!
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTARA DARLING!!! :-* :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment