Friday 5 September 2014

An ode to all the teachers!

An ode to all the teachers!




                As today was teacher’s day, my morning started by wishing the very first teachers of my life, ‘My Parents’. I wished them and took their blessings, It is from them that I learned about most of the ways of life, even my mother-tongue or language of course :P (without which I probably couldn't even converse with you right now ;) ) I also thanked my sister for teaching me to fight for my rights!( because I really was, always right when it came to arguments with her)
                As I later went to school it was nice to see all the teachers who enhanced my skills in various concepts. They were being wished by sweet little kids extending hands from the windows to wish their favorite teachers of course! What a beautiful sight that was! This later brought me into a nostalgic moment again, I still remember my first day of school when I was heartbroken to leave all my dolls at home and come to school, the place where I met  strangers ,who later became my part of life, or my life itself. Back then teachers seemed scary, and from the very next day I started getting my favorite doll Pinky to school along with me. Thought of facing this tough circumstance with my best friend! Was I not a timid Aditi back then!! And today when I look back and see this transformed Aditi it brings satisfaction, and a smile on my face because I think I have improved now. Don’t you think. I definitely  owe all my successes to my school which instilled in me the confidence to face tough situations.
                In college it was a very special day. Though we had classes as usual, our teachers taught with an enthusiasm and a glow on their face which was never seen. One of them has asked for a very special gift, that is we score well in academics!! I hope that all of us will definitely try our best to fulfill that wish!! Our teachers do not wish for material things but our well being, they want us to achieve heights in whatever we aspire. Today I salute the teachers and all the others who taught me in my life and made me what I am today.  Thank you for your  love and affection, your guidance and support . Thank you for everything and a very happy teacher’s day!!
               


No comments:

Post a Comment