Saturday 6 September 2014

FANTASIA OF THE MOONLIT WORLD



PART5: THE MOONLIT ROAD

The moonlight ‘round the gemstone, gather’d
And lit a ghostly fire;
And in its light, visions appear’d
Showing me my deepest desire!

And there, before me, the answer stood,
The path to peace I sought.
The powers by which, Peace could,
To this world, be brought.

They spoke again, “A cruel fate haunts
Those who choose this path.
Ascertain that which thee truly want,
Before inheriting the Wrath.

Would thee still throw thy life away
And embrace eternal torment,
To save the world from its Judgment Day,
And never for it resent?”

“I’ve spoken before and I speak again,
My life is not my own;
And thus would feel no disdain,
To enter Hell alone!”

They spoke as they entered the gemstone,
“Then our power shall go with thee…
The winds shall carry thee back home,
That you may fulfill thy destiny!”

(The story does not end here. To find out what happened after he returned, read the Epilogue which will be posted in a few days)

No comments:

Post a Comment