Friday 5 September 2014

TEACHER! THIS BOY IS POKING ME! :P



Hello readers! long tome no see! (i guess long time no "reads" suits here)(oh look, now I sound pathetic)
On the first note....I wish you all  a happy teachers day! (well, i guess i should wish my teachers so).. Anyways... Today, its one of those days, when you actually get reminded of your 'maker'....Well I know that you may ask me..."aren't parents our makers?" but trust me, without teachers, you'll get nowhere!
                           
Just like the old times...I'm here with another anecdote. well, there are numerous stories i can share, but then our blog might crash. So, I'll share some of my chronicles...
It was a photo session day at school. My last year at school in fact... It was one of those days of which, when i recall, still makes me blush! (OOy no...don't get the wrong idea...I'm not a romance category, it was due to petty embarrassment, don't expect such stories here! :P)

                             If you remember,we're at a photo session. On the day before the session, a friend of mine...from a different division, told me that we had to wear white shoes on the navy school uniform.(remember, he's from a different division) So, I was in the school next day...with a navy blue uniform and "white" shoes. To my surprise, nobody of MY division was in such a ridiculous attire. I no doubt, looked like a clown.

                            It was maybe, 10 minutes before the photo session that i realized, he told me the uniform of his division's session. I, at this point, was certain of being doomed.. 

                            I was an appointed opposition member of the class to the school parliament. So, I was to be seated on the front row, with the teachers and other ministers. That's when my heart started banging! I thought I might escape..but, the damn photographer spotted my shoes! "Hey, why are you in white shoes?"

                           All I could see was the yellow focus of the camera. Everything was moving in slow motion....suddenly, all gazes turned towards me. I was still sitting. I noticed my TEACHER turn towards me in disgust. I was doomed. Cornered! CRUSHED!

                            My teacher walks towards me, and suddenly the motion turns normal.
 "What is this Sushant? you don't know your dress code? are you insane? do you think  you're a hero?"


Such mighty rhetorical questions pounced upon me. I couldn't lift them. I replied, "Sorry, teacher."
I could hear my friends laugh at me. AAAAA embarrassing! ( i still feel it)


BUT THEN....  A MIRACLE HAPPENED .


The photographer decided to shoot later due to some technical issues...We were all out of the hall. I decided to exchange my shoes with a friend, and he agreed...(phew..)
The shoot was successfully done. I walked to my teacher and explained everything, 'how's and why's'...


My teacher just laughed at me.

"you really are an opposition. Opposition to sanity!" she said...
"No problem...just do one thing. Thank your friend for saving you! hahaha" she laughed.
"okay teacher." I said, in an embarrassed tone and a red face.

Hmm.....One of those days....I'll never forget...and the wonderful teachers....I'll always miss....Thank you for making me who I am, and correcting me where I was wrong....
 WE may seem like we have forgotten you...but you teachers will always be in our hearts. We may not meet ever so often now....but we miss you always. 

           
            This post is dedicated to all my teachers. Thank you, thank you very much....



                                                                                        -SUSHANT KULKARNI  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment