Saturday 10 October 2015

Is it Just Me?

Is it Just Me?




Fire-breathing dragons, in the middle of a town,
Humongous giants, with foreboding frowns,
Unbreakable castles, no matter what hits,
Demons and ghouls and holy spirits

Imagine, imagine is all I do all day
But I've got a question: What do you say?
What I do feels weird right? What do you feel?
Is everyone the same, or is it just me?

I live in my own world, I'm not oblivious though
To the real one; so I know
That it is so broken.
I know this line is clichéd but it is true
Why I am what I am is what I'm going to tell you:
I'm fed up with this world, so I've made my own
Why do I feel like I'm not alone?
'tis not an 'I', but rather a 'We'
No, I don't think that it is just me
.
To make the world interesting, I give it my touch
With just some imagination, I can do much
If the world is a dish, my imagination is the spice
To make it beautiful is my device
It's not me who's weird, I know you can't see
Though I really don't care what you think of me
Maybe its the way I like it to be
I've got my answer, yes it IS just me!


-Neel Sattigiri

1 comment: